Rebecca Rebecca

I still quote this with my friend Steve until this day.

I Dreamt of a Wizard I Dreamt of a Wizard

I watch this every year and it grows on me and I find a new meaning in it each time.

no valentine no valentine

Poetic.

Every since I saw your animated film watching halloween, I was mesmerized by how a simple and concise animated film set to music can evoke so much pathos. It is me admitting my own relating to the film when I say that I can completely sympathize with your short films. Its charming, well paced and very real. Often in film directors attempt to evoke realness and grit of the world outside the camera but I rarely see it work. Your film feels like a slice if life with a vector based program drawn over it.

george-kelly-johnson responds:

wow. probably the best review i will ever receive.

My Goats Like To Travel 2 My Goats Like To Travel 2

Amazing!

That was a spectacular piece of work! Not only was their alot of intergrity to the work with the underlining messages and themes but there was a solid action sequence. I haven't seen work of the calibur on newgrounds in a very long time! Thank you.

-Motion- -Motion-

That was great!!

I really enjoyed that, it all seemed to flow and surprise with all the spontaneous action. Great job!

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Awesome.

Very funny, and cool to watch backwards.. when you push the replay button.

Daily2oon SE: rtil Daily2oon SE: rtil

It was great!!!

My favourite bit was the Fulp Funk, I watched it many times over. Hahaha, great job man, I really enjoyed this. Make more Fulp funks.

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

This was really dissapointing.

A good effort tho a very poor product. Just because alot of flash users (I can't even call you flash artists) are in a flash, does not make it good. After seeing several cut-in-half-curious-guy-who-falls-into-two- symetrical-pieces scenes I thought it was ridiculous and unipsired. This fails as a flash.

De Filmpiegang De Filmpiegang

Really good effort.

I bet people just watch the intro and close it, because the intro is really weak. The first time I watched the bloody intro and then I watched the movie, to tell you the truth I did not like it, wasn't funny and the sound was awful. I just closed the window, but I remembered the bonus on the menu. So I thought before I give this a 1 and write a crappy review I should check it out. I can see now alot of effort went into this, you did put alot of work in.

So to be fair I gave you a 6, which is 1 above average, but this movie is still lacking. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

I also noticed to one reviewer you said you did not make this just for Blink 182 fans but for everyone, in the bonus thing it said that this WAS made for blink 182 fans. Whats up with that? =/

Filmpiegang responds:

the extra short I made was for blink 182 fans but the movie I din't. Why would this movie be for blink 182 fans, i mean blink doesnt even appear in the movie and i also used music from the beatles and smashmouth...
But I'm still learning flash and I'll try better next time, although I kinda like the score this movie has right now =)

thx for the review

Mask Mask

Nice short.

I liked the drawing and animation in this, the story is a little lackluster but it is still intriguing. Good job!

To the last reviewer: OMG WHAT IS THAT A NOOB?!